Part time Electorate Officer- Office of Luke O'Sullivan MP
Part-time electorate officer position description
Luke O’Sullivan MP is the Nationals Member for Northern Victoria in the Victorian State Parliament.
The Bendigo electorate office is looking for a staffer to work 38 hours per fortnight to carry out general administrative tasks along with data entry.
The role includes
- Constituent communication
- Updating databases and records
- General office duties
Candidates will contribute to the following skills and experience
- Strong computer skills including Excel, websites and databases
- Demonstrated organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Trustworthy, mature and reliable
How to apply
To apply for this position please attach to your application:
- A brief covering letter which outlines your experience against the role accountabilities, as described in the position description.
- Your up-to-date resume which clearly details your skills and experience relevant to this position.
- Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or the Office of Mr Luke O’Sullivan, member for Northern Victoria Unit 1, 239 Barnard Street, Bendigo 3550.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 11, April 2018 (12pm)